Do what you want. Be who you want. Love what you want. Say what you want. Be Free. Be You. Be Different.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Funny how someone you really really liked can turn out to be a completely different person than the person that you thought they were. Why do people do that? Why is it that when you first start talking to them, they're this wonderful person and they make you like them but then they just turn into this horrible person and you're like 'why did i even like them?' I NEVER thought i would think that way about this person, even after we stopped talking I still thought they were a good person just maybe things weren't meant to be. But now they're like a completely different person. Like I don't know them at all. I never thought I'd dislike them as a person but the person that they've turned out to be is not the type of people I like. I hate when people can never admit they're wrong. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE LIE. Everything that happened was their fault. Everything. All I really want them to do is admit that and stop talking about me like I'm the bad person. I cared wayyyy too much about them. It's a lot of things I wanted to say about them to them but I didn't 1) because I hate drama and fighting and that def would've led to yet ANOTHER fight and 2) because i honestly cared about their feelings. So i'll just keep it to myself. I swear I'm too nice sometimes. Whatever. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment